Mental and Behavioral Health Services
CFVH offers individual therapy for children, adolescents and adults, as well as couples and family therapy. Appointments are available at each of our Family Medicine Network offices in Thompson Falls, Plains and Hot Springs.
- Kate Whipple-Kilmer, PsyD, Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Diana Reetz-Stacey, LCSW, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Call the Family Medicine Network Office nearest you to schedule an appointment with one of our Mental and Behavioral Health Specialists:
- Thompson Falls Family Medicine - 406.827.4442
- Plains Family Medicine - 406.826.4810
- Hot Springs - 406.741.3602
The National Maternal Mental Health Hotline
The new National Maternal Mental Health Hotline provides 24/7, free, confidential support, resources and referrals to any pregnant and postpartum mothers facing mental health challenges and their loved ones. The service is available via phone and text in English or Spanish.