Our Home Health Agency offers a wide range of home healthcare services. Our staff helps the client make the transition from the hospital or nursing home back to his or her primary residence. Clients are able to recover and/or manage a health condition in the comfort and familiarity of their own home. Our staff works closely with the client's provider to develop a plan to meet the client's healthcare needs.
Our Agency is Medicare-certified, which means that we work under federally mandated guidelines. For you to qualify for Home Health you must be:
- Homebound, which means it takes considerable, taxing effort to leave your home
- Under the care of a physician
- In need of skilled medical care at home
Home Health Services
- Assistance with recovery from surgery, illness or injury
- Education to manage health problems or illness
- Assistance with complicated medical regimes and daily routines
Home Health Specialties
Our geographic service area includes all of Sanders County.
Specific Home Health Services
- Nursing Care: We provide evaluation and monitoring of overall health status, medication management, wound care and education to help both clients and families understand and manage their healthcare needs.
- Physical Therapy: We assist with muscle strengthening exercises, ambulation, transfer training and post-joint replacement exercise programs.
- Home Health Aides: We provide personal care, including bathing and dressing, as well as assist with therapy programs.
- Medical Social Work: We offer financial and social counseling for long-term planning, as well as referrals to various resources in the community.
We can assist you with bringing the following services into your home:
- IV therapy
- Durable medical equipment
- Meals on Wheels
- Hospice care
- Personal care assistance
- Diabetes education
We will work with patients and their families to find suitable payment options, some of which include:
- Private insurance
- Private pay
- Flexible payment plan
- Sliding scale
If you are needing additional personal care and in-home assistance beyond what CFVH Home Health can provide, please view this In-Home Assistance Guide for additional resources available to Sanders County residents.