CFVH Covid-19 Quick Updates as of July 15, 2021
Thursday, July 15, 2021
- CFVH is still administering Covid-19 vaccines from our Plains Family Medicine office in Plains, MT.
- If you are interested in getting your Covid-19 vaccine and are 18+, please call our Plains Family Medicine Office at (406) 826-4810 or complete our Covid-19 Vaccination Interest Survey to get scheduled: https://www.cfvh.org/forms/covid-19-vaccination-interest-survey/
- CFVH is only administering the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine at this time which is a two shot vaccine.
- Sanders County residency is not required to get your vaccine at CFVH.
- Children 12+ are able to get the Pfizer vaccine per the CDC. CFVH is only offering the Moderna vaccine at this time.
Some quick numbers if you are interested...
- CFVH has completed 3,581 Covid-19 screening tests since March 2020
- 684 people have tested positive for Covid-19 in Sanders County since March 2020
- Total Covid-19 tests completed in the state of MT since March 2020 amount to 1,471,707
- 100 people have been hospitalized at CFVH to date due to Covid-19
- Total Covid-19 hospitalizations in the state of MT since March 2020 amount to 5,582
- 112,401 people who reported having Covid-19 have recovered in the state of MT
- 15 deaths in Sanders County have been reported due to Covid-19
- 1,686 deaths in MT have been reported due to Covid-19
- 3,866 first doses of the Covid-19 vaccine have been administered in Sanders County
- 7,341 total doses of the Covid-19 vaccine have been administered in Sanders County
- 3,621 people are fully immunized in Sanders County
(Sources: CFVH, CDC, Sanders County Health Department and MT.gov on 7/15/21 - https://montana.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/index.html?appid=7c34f3412536439491adcc2103421d4b. Please note that these numbers are updated on a daily basis and may have changed by the time this newsletter was distributed.)