ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Administers and manages prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques, within their scope of practice and notifies the provider when appropriate.
- Documents care completely, accurately and timely in the appropriate health record.
- Initiates/participates in the implementation of individualized patient/resident/ family education plans.
- Manages the patient care plans according to the individualized needs of the patient/resident.
- Demonstrates competencies within their scope of practice.
- Follows all standards that are applicable to their specialty or area of work.
- Adheres to recognized infection control standards.
- Participates in departmental and hospital wide quality assurance and performance improvement (QAPI) activities.
- Responsible for oversight of the certified nursing assistants (CNA) where applicable by law and licensed practical nurses (LPN).
- Professionally conveys clinical information to other team members.
- Completes charge responsibilities as assigned.
Benefits: PTO, health, vision, dental, retirement, employee assistance program
Open until filled
Stacy Torgerson, Employment Specialist
10 Kruger Road / PO Box 768
Plains, MT 59859