Hot Springs Family Medicine
Click Here For Online Application - Complete and email to email@example.com with Subject Title: (Position Applying for)
Provide general nursing care to patients in clinic setting, by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Administers and manages prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques, within their scope of practice and notifies the provider when appropriate.
- Documents care completely, accurately and timely in the appropriate health record.
- Initiates/participates in the implementation of individualized patient/resident/ family education plans.
- Creates/manages the patient care plans according to the individualized needs of the patient/resident.
- Demonstrates competencies within their scope of practice.
- Follows all standards that are applicable to their specialty or area of work.
- Adheres to recognized infection control standards.
- Participates in departmental and hospital wide quality assurance and performance improvement (QAPI) activities.
- Responsible for oversight of the certified nursing assistants (CNA) where applicable by law and licensed practical nurses (LPN).
- Professionally conveys clinical information to other team members.
- Completes charge responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Completion of approved, accredited LPN nursing program or MA Certification. Clinical experience preferred.
Click Here For Online Application - Complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Title: (Position Applying for)
Open until filled
Stacy Torgerson, Employment Specialist
10 Kruger Road / PO Box 768
Plains, MT 59859