Summary: Under the general direction and supervision of the Charge Nurse and/or Staff Nurse or Team Leader, the Nurse Aide assists the professional nursing staff by performing routine duties, within the scope of established methods and techniques, in caring for hospitalized patients.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Performs various patient services:
- Serves and removes trays
- Feeds patients
- Bathes patients
- Makes beds
- Gives routine and special oral hygiene, denture care
- Nail care (except for diabetic patients)
- Takes vital signs- temperature, pulse
- Application of heat and cold with supervision and direction- ice bag, aqua K-pad, hydroculator
- Gives and removes bedpans, urinals, commodes
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or experience: High School diploma or equivalent; completed Certified Nursing Assistant course; currently licensed in the State of Montana.
Location: Clark Fork Valley Hospital
Required Travel: N/A
Relocation Covered: No
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Open until filled
Stacy Torgerson, Employment Specialist
10 Kruger Road / PO Box 768
Plains, MT 59859