PRN and Temporary positions available
Characteristics of work:
This is skilled work in the installation, maintenance and repair of facilities, buildings, equipment and fixtures. Incumbent in this occupational class is that they perform skilled maintenance repair tasks in a specified field. Supervision is generally received from the Plant Service Manager.
The following items are considered to be essential elements of the position:
- Ability to utilize appropriate tools and equipment in operating, troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing hospital buildings and utility equipment and systems.
- Interpret and act on information presented by the building Energy Management System.
- Have intermediate skills in one of the basic building trades – Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, HVAC, or Cabinetry.
- Maintain appropriate work records.
- Apply principals of customer service excellence.
- Ability to recognize occupational hazards and take appropriate precautions.
- Clears snow and ice from parking lots, sidewalks, and other access ways.
- Sets up, tears down rooms/buildings for meetings, etc.
- Picks up and delivers equipment as needed to homebound patients.
- Work on an on-call basis for scheduled periods of time.
Click Here For Online Application - Complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Title: (Position Applying for)
Open until filled
Stacy Torgerson, Employment Specialist
10 Kruger Road / PO Box 768
Plains, MT 59859