Summary: Assists in examination and treatment of patients under supervision of Physician by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height , and records information on patients' charts.
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment.
- Hands instruments and materials to doctor as directed.
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- Inventories and orders medical supplies and materials.
- Gives injections or treatments, and performs routing laboratory tests.
- Keys data into computer to maintain office and patient record.
Certified Medical Assistant or Montana LPN Licensure or Currently Licensed in the state on Montana for Registered Nurse.
Well-organized, excellence in customer service.
PO Box 768
Plains, MT 59859