Summary: Assists in examination and treatment of patients under supervision of Physician by performing the following duties.
Interviews patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height , and records information on patients' charts.
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment.
- Hands instruments and materials to doctor as directed.
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- Inventories and orders medical supplies and materials.
- Operates x-ray, electrocardiograph (EKG), and other equipment to administer routine diagnostic test or calls medical facility or department to schedule patients for tests.
- Gives injections or treatments, and performs routing laboratory tests.
- Schedules appointments, receives money for bills, keeps x-ray and other medical records, performs secretarial tasks, and completes insurance form.
- Keys data into computer to maintain office and patient record.
Current Montana Licensure; Well-organized, excellence in customer service.
PO Box 768
Plains, MT 59859